For a second year in a row, we find ourselves lined up to appear at events across the UK and Ireland throughout the Spring and Summer months. Most (but not all of the events are ukulele festivals and we are excited about each and every one of them!). We just received our new business cards today and we look forward to giving them away.
If you’d like to see us, here are some of the events we’ll be attending (some with stalls and some just to support the event as punters).
We hope to see you!
-the tinguitar team
Events We’re Attending:
- Hebden Bridge Burlesque Festival (we’ll have a stall on the Sunday)
- North Wales Ukulele Gathering (we’re attending as punters… we love Jim’s excellent event)
- Ukulele Festival of Great Britain (we’ll have a stall on the Saturday)
- Hollesley Ukulele Jamboree (no website for this… we’ll attend as punters, always have)
- Ukulele Hooley (we love Tony Boland and this event that he puts on is outstanding)
- a Grand Northern Ukulele Festival (we are co-sponsoring this and will have a stall and will run workshops)
(we’ll post links later – we’re having a bit of a wordpress/theme-update issue at tinguitar central)